A synopsis is a brief outline or general overview of future research work. It may refer as the compressed or brief restatement of writing work. It comprises of title, introduction, objective, operation definitions, hypothesis, material method, data collection procedure, data analysis, references, and proforma. To write a good synopsis. important information should be known and how to make information attractive to the reader.
- Describe steps in planning and writing synopsis/proposal
- Technically Critique the introduction section
- Write good research objectives with operational definitions
- Select proper study design for the project
- Design a good questionnaire for the research
- Write methods parts of the synopsis/proposal
- Faculty members, residents, researchers